The South Florida real estate market is experiencing a larger bounce back than most housing markets around the nation.
Evidently, Palm Beach County, Broward County and Miami-Dade County are all seeing major jumps in their median sales price – making them some of the fastest improving markets in the country!
This is obviously great news for luxury South Florida home sellers who are hoping to get a respectable price for their South Florida property!
South Florida Home Sales
Here’s a breakdown of recent South Florida real estate market activity:
- Broward County’s median price was $127,000, up 21 percent from the year before.
- During that previous year, the median sales price in Broward County was $105,000.
- That jump in Broward County was the highest jump of any housing market in the nation!
- In Miami Dade County, the median sales price was $165,000, up 20 percent from the year before.
- During that previous year, the median price in Miami-Dade was $138,000.
Although a lot of South Florida homes lost nearly half their value during the housing crisis, experts are now saying that the market is bouncing back from that drop.
Helping the situation is a lot of demand from investors as well as a shrinking supply of available South Florida homes for sale.
Rising rental prices are also driving more home buyers to the market.
List Your South Florida Home on the Market Now
South Florida home sellers who have been hesitant to list their home on the market in recent years can start doing so with confidence.
After all, given the recent data, it appears that home sales prices in the area are on a steady climb.
I’m an experienced area REALTOR who can help you set the right list price on your home and create an effective marketing plan tailored to you.
For now, be sure to browse some of my online home-selling resources, such as:
Until next time,