From waterfront high rise condos to tranquil single-family neighborhoods, there’s something for every interested Aventura home buyer.
Today I’d like to tell you a little bit about the Aventura condo known as Peninsula I. This incredible waterfront condominium features units ranging from 3,000 to 4,000 square feet, with prices starting at about $700K and can run upwards of $2 million.
- Full service business center
- 24-hour air-conditioned storage units
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Relaxing spa
- Lighted tennis courts
- Fitness trails
- Swimming pool
- Billiard room
- Card room
- And so much more!
In addition, residents at Peninsula I also have access to such services as concierge and security services.
Investing in an Aventura Condominium at Peninsula I
One look at the current state of the Aventura real estate market further illustrates how highly desirable a condominium unit at the Peninsula I truly is, below is some current data gathered from the Multiple Listing Service.
Current YTD 2011 Data
- Average list price per square feet: $295
- Average sales price per square feet: $263
- Maximum current list price: $1,399,000
- Minimum current list price: $730,000
- Maximum sales price: $1,300,000
- Minimum sales price: $640,000
- Total sales this year: 7
Entering the South Florida Real Estate Market
This South Florida condominium community offers its residents nothing but the finest when it comes to amenities and services.
Check out all of the helpful South Florida home buying resources. These include:
- Search the MLS
- Buyer FAQs
- South Florida School information
- Helpful calculators
- Buying South Florida real estate eBook
Until next time,