Over the years, this luxury South Florida neighborhood has gained a reputation for its unique eclectic architecture.
Homes in Hollywood Lakes were built starting in 1924, and range from 1,000 to 10,000 square feet. The Lakes offer’s waterfront properties around Northlake and Southlake but there are also dry lots all in close proximity to the beach and new state of the art amphitheater.
During the first several months of 2011, there has been a lot of activity surrounding Hollywood Lakes homes for sale.
Continue reading to learn more about how Hollywood Lakes homes are faring on the South Florida luxury real estate market.
2011 Sales Data for Hollywood Lakes on the Hollywood, Florida Real Estate Market
Here’s a brief overview of the kind of activity that Hollywood Lakes properties for sale have seen on the South Florida real estate market:
- Total Sales in 2011 YTD: 36
- Highest List Price in 2011: $1,998,000
- Lowest List Price in 2011: 229,900
- Highest Priced Sale in 2011: $1.9 million
- Lowest Priced Sale in 2011: $220,000
- Maximum Square Footage on a Home Sold in 2011: 5503
- Minimum Square Footage on a Home Sold in 2011: 1301
- Minimum Days on the Market: 4
- Maximum Days on the Market: 682
Hollywood, Florida Homes for Sale
If you’d like to learn more about homes for sale in the Hollywood Lakes subdivision – or any other Hollywood neighborhood – then contact me, Scott Patterson, your South Florida luxury real estate expert, today.
I’ll also let you know about available listings and answer any questions you might have about surrounding communities, including:
- Aventura real estate
- Bal Harbour real estate
- Davie real estate
- Hallandale real estate
- Golden Beach real estate
- Sunny Isles real estate
Until next time,