Brazilians are playing an increasingly important role on the South Florida real estate market, according to recent South Florida real estate market data.
Although Brazilians have been investing in Miami real estate since at least the 1990s, there seems to have been an increase in recent years.
This trend is partly because of the favorable currency conversion rate as well as increased Brazilian spending power, experts say.
Here are some more recent findings as they relate to Brazilian home buyers on the South Florida real estate market:
- According to a recent Franklin Templeton survey of foreign investors, 70 percent of Brazilians surveyed said they plan to invest money overseas this year.
- Miami is ranked 8th for foreign investment in real estate in the United States. New York, Washington, DC, Boston and San Francisco are the top places for foreign investment.
Investing in South Florida Real Estate
In addition to a favorable conversion rate, there are plenty of reasons to explain why so many Brazilians are choosing to invest in South Florida real estate:
- An excellent public school system
- Beautiful communities in the greater South Florida area, including Aventura, Hallandale, Sunny Isles, Golden Beach, Hollywood and Davie
- Numerous South Florida recreational amenities
- Amazing waterfront condominiums in such residential communities as One Island Place,
Peninsula I, Peninsula II, Sunny Isles Beach Ocean One, Harbourwoods Villas, and Ocean Palms.
- And more!
Purchasing a South Florida Home or Condo for Sale
- Local resources and businesses
- Search the MLS
- Buyer FAQs
- Helpful calculators
- Buying South Florida Real Estate ebook
- And more!
Until next time,