South Florida truly is an international melting pot, and these new Scott Patterson client’s in the video are from six different nationalities including France, Nicaragua, Canada, Greece, Italy and of course, the USA. This video was shot with our client’s friends and family while they were visiting their new waterfront property in the Hollywood Lakes area in Hollywood, FL. The other clients purchased a waterfront Hallandale property in the Hallandale gated waterfront community of Golden Isles that they plan to totally remodel. Combined, these international buyers purchased 3 South Florida properties valued at almost $5 million.
Why Buy in Sunny South Florida?
For me, the reasons for buying property in the beautiful South Florida communities of Hallandale, Hollywood, Aventura Lakes in Aventura, Golden Beach and other South Florida communities are obvious. When I asked these international clients “why buy in South Florida“? Here are their reasons:
- Weak US Dollar – A weak US dollar makes it especially attractive to buy South Florida real estate today!
- Boating – We love to go boating. South Florida has the most beautiful waterways offering ultra-easy access to the Atlantic plus we have many marinas to choose from! One of the clients also purchased a large yacht.
- Weather – The weather in South Florida is ideal and tropical year round
- Cultural Diversity – We feel at home with the cultural diversity. The greater Miami area is so cosmopolitan!
- World-class Shopping – Talk about beautiful people dressed in beautiful clothes, South Florida is a mecca for fashion! Both Hollywood Florida and Hallandale are just minutes from The Shops of Bal Harbour and The Aventura Mall where you will find international shoppers any day of the week. The Shops of Bal Harbour is the most exclusive and expensive mall in the country.
- Dining – Cultural diversity brings with it great restaurants and awesome flavors!
Financial Reasons for Buying South Florida Real Estate
I think the cultural diversity is what makes South Florida such a great place to live. Now with the advantages of a strong Euro against a weak US dollar, international home buyers should consider South Florida real estate for your next purchase.
Until my next post,