From the salon to the yoga studio, lobby to the garden room – there won’t be an inch of The Point that isn’t improved during this major renovation.
In the end, the residents of this community will be restored to a level of prestige and comfort that they’ve come to expect and deserve.
Flurry of New Luxury Condos Is The Driving Force Behind Renovations
According to the above video, The Point’s Master Board passed the large scale renovation project during a recent meeting.
A major driving force behind the renovations is the fact that the South Florida real estate market is seeing a flurry of new construction activity in the luxury condominium market.
This is putting pressure on existing condominiums to undergo large scale renovations in order to keep pace with area competition. For instance, the nearby Williams Island recently underwent a $5 million renovation of its spa and fitness center.
The results have been nothing short of incredible, with an overwhelmingly positive response from the residents and even a boost in property sales.
Now it’s The Point’s turn to undergo a major renovation that will significantly improve quality of life at this luxury South Florida condo.
Here is a breakdown of the renovations that are expected for the various sections of the building:
- More square footage
- Elevated ceilings with improved lighting
- Resort level equipment
- New retail area for products
- Appropriate ventilation and exhaust to enhance the experience
- New sauna and steam equipment
- Enhanced lighting throughout
- Fully functional massage treatment rooms
- Redesign of various amenities for improved layout
- Modernized finishes
- New reception area that’s strategically placed for better visual monitoring
- Upgraded grand staircase
- New multipurpose room
- Upgraded lighting
- Improved ceiling design for elegance and improved acoustics
- New audio visual system with drop down projection screen
- Multi-zone temperature and volume control
- An independent exterior access point to public hallways that will prevent further interruptions in the garden room
Throughout the Building
- Expanded and renovated yoga room
- New multipurpose room
- Dedicated Pilates room
Wow! That’s an lengthy list of improvements coming to The Point
I personally can’t wait to see how it all comes together.
It’s encouraging to see that community leaders are dedicated to improving quality of life for current and future residents.
What’s more, these luxury upgrades are sure to result in the skyrocketing popularity of this condo on the Aventura real estate market.
Now is An Ideal Time to Relocate to The Point Condos in Aventura
Be one of the first residents to enjoy all of these fabulous upgrades. Purchase a luxury South Florida condominium at The Point today!
Contact me, Scott Patterson, your South Florida real estate expert, now and I’ll be happy to assist you by answering all of your questions about this community as well as telling you about available listings here.
Until next time,