We have exciting news to share with you about our company’s parent company, Berkshire Hathaway.
Berkshire Hathaway has purchased the real estate franchise “Prudential” / Real Living and launch an entirely new brokerage brand for these agents: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.
Our South Florida real estate company EWM has been owned by Berkshire Hathaway for the last six years.
This new purchase, however, is guaranteed to make the company even stronger and more responsive to home buyer’s and home seller‘s needs.
Selling Real Estate in South Florida and Around the Country
Berkshire Hathaway has acquired Prudential’s agent network from Brookfield Asset Management.
Next year, Berkshire Hathaway and Brookfield will begin converting Home Services agents over to the new brand as well.
The new company will be based in Irvine, California and will be led by a team of Prudential Real Estate executives.
Here are some more facts of this recent deal:
- Berkshire’s HomeServices of America (which already owns local brokerages with 16,000 agents in 21 states) will be the majority owner
- The Prudential and Real Living brands will be eliminated over time.
- Independent local brokers that HomeServices already owns will not have to switch affiliation but their branding will start to note that they’re owned by Berkshire Hathaway.
Your South Florida Real Estate Expert
By aligning ourselves with this new and improved super real estate company, EWM will have even greater access to real estate resources that will ultimately help you as the buyer or seller!
Thus, we’re quite thrilled about this newly formed real estate company!
If you’re considering entering the South Florida real estate market anytime soon, please contact me, Scott Patterson.
I’ll be happy to assist you as you navigate any one of the following South Florida markets:
- Aventura, Florida real estate
- Bal Harbour, Florida real estate
- Golden Beach
- Davie, Florida real estate
- Hallandale, Florida real estate
- And others!
Until next time,